IT Courses
Non
Repayable
Loan
Online
Marketing
IT Consultant
previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Simatica Group supports companies in the innovation process by offering the most suitable IT solutions and support services essential for the enterprise, develops CRMs,ERPs and customized software, provides business intelligence consulting, organizes IT courses and helps the client to obtain funding.

Simatica is a company with a Legality Rating, because it respects principles of ethical behavior and legality in the corporate field.

Our Business Units

It for business
We assist your company in all technological processes and offer innovative and next-generation IT solutions suitable for every need. Test us!

IT FOR BUSINESS

It for business
We design and build customized software, support your resources in developing new solutions, provide advice and assistance

SOFTWARE FACTORY

It for business
We support companies and beyond, designing courses and providing personalized training services in different areas of expertise. Find out more!

IT ACADEMY

It for business
Find the facilitation that’s right for you! We provide business development strategies through analysis and verification of the best regional or national funding opportunities that best suit your business

SMART FUNDING

Our numbers

0
Hours of training provided
0
Users of our software
0
€ financed for projects
0
System users

Our journey as an ethical company who cares about corporate social responsibility:

Home

Energy Fund – 4th Axis – Promoting the Low Carbon Economy in Territories and Production System – Action 4.2.1

Simatica has long embarked on a path of ethical company caring about corporate social responsibility. We have therefore decided to install a renewable energy production plant and to introduce by 2022 a total renewal of the company’s car fleet in the direction of hybrid and electric mobility.

In line with the 2014/2020 POR FESR investment priority, to promote energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy in companies, it was therefore launched with an intervention aimed at the production of energy from renewable sources, favouring those in self-consumption, accompanied by a management and monitoring system, in order to achieve the maximum energy returns.

Our photovoltaic system

We have installed a 19.84 kWp photovoltaic system on the roof of The Simatica’s legal and operational headquarters. The plant allows the company to work in self-consumption for about 75%, while the remaining 25% will be sold to GSE with the “Scambio sul Posto” formula (SSP).

The system consists of:

  • Trienergia COE-310M60EL 310Wp monocrystol photovoltaic panels;

  • Solardge triphase inverter of adequate power to the plant;

  • Solaredge production optimizers;

Home

Gli project objectives

Reducing energy costs

Decrease in emissions of climate-warming gasses

Communication of the company’s values of innovation and sustainability

Maintaining the aesthetic profile of the building with panels integrated to the roof profile

Achievements

  • Use of clean sources for about 27% of annual energy needs (18600 kWh/year on standard consumption of 69,500 kWh/year equal to 27%)

  • Cutting direct energy costs

  • 30% reduction in harmful emissions

  • Participation in the development of the circular economy

Home

Our Certifications