Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs, program:
- With what tool can we see which are the 5 keywords that bring the most traffic to our competitors?
- The company's communication to consumers has been accompanied by another type of communication, which one? Can you give a practical example? Is this second type of communication a threat or an opportunity?
- Describe the elements of a particularly crowded SERP of competitors
- Can you give 5 examples of possible goals for a Web Marketing Plan?
- Can you identify which indicators indicate whether or not each of these goals has been achieved?
- What do I need to define and list before performing quantitative analysis?
- What is the result with which we need to exit quantitative analysis?
- Is a keyword with search volume close to zero but very similar to the name of our product an interesting keyword?
- How do we find out if we chose a keyword that's too generic?
- What is the result with which we need to get out of quality analysis?
- If we realize during the qualitative analysis that the keywords we have chosen are wrong, can we change them? What?
- How does qualitative analysis impact SEO?
- How does qualitative analysis affect competition analysis?
The Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs is aimed at owners and marketers of companies that want to find retailers, distributors, partners, franchises via the Internet
The web marketing plan
you'll know in this Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs:
- Strategic planning
- The importance of having a stake-approved strategy
- Define measurable goals and associate them with statistical indicators
- Define the name and description of each marketing object product
- Define typical customers
- How to use AdWords Keyword Planner to quantify the online marketplace and find keywords to focus on
- Practical principles of SEO
- How to use opinion sites, forums and blogs to understand what aspects of our product/service visitors want to know to decide between us and our competitors
- Writing content that answers questions from potential customers
- Web writing techniques
- The language of the web
- Build an online presence assessment grid for our competitors
- Summarize everything discovered with quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis in a single shareable online environment
- Communicate the project to stakeholders, graphic designers, programmers and all other figures involved not in an abstract way but with a working draft but easy to edit
- Get started with Google Sites New
- Introduction to Balsamiq
Coordination of graphics and development
- Effective team use
- Team and task organization
- Project management techniques
- Web activity scheduling
- Content management
- Google Analytics data analytics
- Segmentation techniques
- SEO Activity
- Linkbuilding Activities
- Create a social media strategy
- Create a social action quality rating grid
- Plan a web marketing campaign
- Plan a social media marketing campaign
- Integrated communication campaigns
- How to use LinkedIn for B2B web marketing
This and more in our Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs!