What will you be able to do at the end of this Web Marketing Course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs?
Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs, program:
- With what tool can we see which are the 5 keywords that bring the most traffic to our competitors?
- The company's communication to consumers has been accompanied by another type of communication, which one? Can you give a practical example? Is this second type of communication a threat or an opportunity?
- Describe the elements of a particularly crowded SERP of competitors
- Can you give 5 examples of possible goals for a Web Marketing Plan?
- Can you identify which indicators indicate whether or not each of these goals has been achieved?
- What do I need to define and list before performing quantitative analysis?
- What is the result with which we need to exit quantitative analysis?
- Is a keyword with search volume close to zero but very similar to the name of our product an interesting keyword?
- How do we find out if we chose a keyword that's too generic?
- What is the result with which we need to get out of quality analysis?
- If we realize during the qualitative analysis that the keywords we have chosen are wrong, can we change them? What?
- How does qualitative analysis impact SEO?
- How does qualitative analysis affect competition analysis?
The Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs is aimed at owners and marketers of companies that want to find retailers, distributors, partners, franchises via the Internet
- Opportunities for a Web Marketing Strategy
- Top down, horizontal and bottom-up communication
- Web marketing
The web marketing plan
you'll know in this Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs:
- Strategic planning
- The importance of having a stake-approved strategy
- Define measurable goals and associate them with statistical indicators
- Define the name and description of each marketing object product
- Define typical customers
- How to use AdWords Keyword Planner to quantify the online marketplace and find keywords to focus on
- Practical principles of SEO
- How to use opinion sites, forums and blogs to understand what aspects of our product/service visitors want to know to decide between us and our competitors
- Writing content that answers questions from potential customers
- Web writing techniques
- The language of the web
- Build an online presence assessment grid for our competitors
- Summarize everything discovered with quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis in a single shareable online environment
- Communicate the project to stakeholders, graphic designers, programmers and all other figures involved not in an abstract way but with a working draft but easy to edit
- Get started with Google Sites New
- Introduction to Balsamiq
Coordination of graphics and development
- Effective team use
- Team and task organization
- Project management techniques
- Web activity scheduling
- Content management
- Google Analytics data analytics
- Segmentation techniques
- SEO Activity
- Linkbuilding Activities
- Create a social media strategy
- Create a social action quality rating grid
- Plan a web marketing campaign
- Plan a social media marketing campaign
- Integrated communication campaigns
- How to use LinkedIn for B2B web marketing
This and more in our Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs!
The date to define.
16 hours, divided into 4 meetings of 4 hours
To be defined
Sign up for the course
Payment will take place in the first lesson
Just 299 euros
For 4 meetings for a total of 16 hours
From 4 subscribers
The Web Marketing course for start-ups and new entrepreneurs will start when the minimum number of subscribers is reached